Companies tagged with: Anson County
General museum with collections of period furniture, agriculture, paintings, and colonial garden. The site also includes 1783 Boggan-Hammond House, 1880 Cedar Creek Meeting House, and 1820 Alexander Little Wing.
The small structure was previously owned by Dr. Edmund S. Ashe, who built in around 1890, and then Dr. Jimmy Covington. The building to serve as a lasting tribute to Anson's doctors and nurses.
The oldest commercial building still in use in Anson County and now houses Tom Little Artifacts, the F.C. Allen Arrowhead collection, and a Wadesboro High School Memorabilia room, plus other collections.