Carolina Heritage Guide Advertising Information
Combining leisure, travel and history resulting in a unique experience that many travelers visiting North Carolina are actively and anxiously seeking when visiting. The Carolina Heritage Guide provides a unique marketing opportunity for travel and tourism professionals.
Recent studies by the Tourism Industry Association indicate travelers throughout the country as well as visitors coming to North Carolina are seeking adventures and activities involving both history and culture.
81% of adults who drove 50 miles or more away from home included some sort of history or cultural activity while traveling which includes visits to museums, historic sites, wineries, outdoor dramas, theatrical performances and art galleries.
- Heritage or cultural related travelers spend more money on trips ($623 vs. $475)
- Heritage or cultural related travelers use accomodations.
- Heritage or cultural related travelers spend more nights visiting specific destinations during a trip 5.2 nights vs. 3.4 nights.
Space Reservations Deadline: Friday, July 6, 2018
Materials Deadlines: Wednesday, July 13, 2018
Carolina Heritage Guide Distribution
- 75 Museums/Historic Attractions
- 28 North Carolina Historic Site Locations
- North Carolina Welcome Centers
- North Carolina CVB Offices, Chamber Locations
- Total Copies Distributed: 110,000